Saturday, April 16, 2011

NBA playoffs and the seasons change

Today's question:  Who's the oldest living person in your family? How much do you know about him or her?


  Well, I know that I promised a double entry yesterday but after one brewery and three wineries napping was all I could handle.  I took a nice day trip up to Sonoma yesterday.  Lots of laughs and lush vistas.  It's pretty fancy up there but lucky my rag tag crew wasn't turned away.  We did cause a little scene at the brewery but we weren't anything like these people.  Who I think were gypsies waiting to steal our identities. 


I have no idea who the oldest living person in my family is.  A guess would be my great aunt Elanor.  My grandfather's sister.  He passed away about 8 years ago but she is still alive and doing the do in Seattle, Washington.  Interesting because I have a cousin who lives there and recently emailed me about coming to visit.  Could this be another sign?  There have been a lot of signs this week during the staycation.  I can't believe it's almost over. 


All things spring are in effect.  The end of March mayhem and Madness.  The beginning of NBA playoffs and finally day upon day of sunshine in the West.  It's still not that warm but at least the gray clouds have moved on.  And while the West may have very few good basketball teams I stay true to my homestead and say Go Celtics!  


Well blogosphere it's a beautiful day and I'm a guilty white person.  Gotta go spend time outside.


A la prochaine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment