Friday, April 15, 2011

Day Three--I'm out

Today's Question:  What is something you always have with you?

Dang blogosphere!  I only made it two days?  Really... everyone's allowed a do over right?  Also, I'm on vacation so time and space are combining as one and I wish today was Thursday.  That's probably the only week you'll here me say that.

Today's challenege question is an easy one.  One thing I always have with me is my glasses.  I've considered getting contacts for the better part of five years but I haven't done it yet.  I can't function outside my house without my glasses.  I can't function very well in my house without them either.  Sometimes I get in the shower and in my brain I'm like: Wow, I can see so well today.  Then I realize I'm still wearing my glasses.


When I put glasses over my own glasses I call it "glasses-glasses. Don't judge".                                                               

Today I'm continuing to press as much fun as I can out of my staycation.  Maybe I'll make up for yesterday and post another entry later today.  Obviously I need to have a stricter regime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment