Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's 9:45am and it's Tuesday at 3pm today it will still be Tuesday...

...and it was!!!!!  How come the vacation goes so fast and the work week goes so slow?


Today's question:  What are you dreading?


  Very interesting.  I am dreading something right now.  It's 10:21pm and I've been writing my 3rd to last IEP for the past two hours.  Granted, I'm also watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall but basically I've lost all initiative to complete the paper work portion on my job.  I try to keep it to the funny work anecdotes on the ole blogO but tonight and today and tomorrow I am dreading my next IEP meeting.  
  In this internet age we no longer talk to each other.  Instead we email, twitter, facebook, blah blah blah.  So I had an email etiquette issue with a colleague two weeks ago and tomorrow I have to go to a meeting with her.  On top of that this student is super fragile and has some very real health problems and everything else surrounding it is questionable.  I really can't say anything else about it.  I've read too many crazy news stories to write anything else that might get myself in trouble.  BUT...if that does entice you for more please feel free to contact me.  And also NEEDLESS TO SAY....I'm DREADING IT.


I love doing my google image search and THIS is dread.  







Nope.  In my book, this is dread:





I need to grow my fan base.  Pass on my blog to a friend today.  I want a piece of me inside of them...ok a la prochaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment