Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Room 1 is the Command Center

Fans!  I'm here.  Alive and well updating my blog without two weeks passing.  What can I say, I was moved.  Mostly because it's protest week.  I wrote a little bit about it.  (Please see previous entry) Today was the Mall grade in.  It got written up on a local online new magazine, San Leandro Patch  and the article does more justice to the situation than I ever could.  Even though the cops coming really wasn't a big deal at all.  Mostly we just sat there and amazing I got some work done.  I think I might go grade at the food court more often....not.  See that, consistently trying to bring that back.  Across all environments people.  AAE.

Today my brother told me the bassist from TV on the Radio died.  My condolences.  For some reason the news made me feel very sad.  It also made me listen to their new album which is really awesome.  I recommend their movie that's kinda based on their album.  It makes me think lots of deep birthday thoughts.  This year my birthday falls on the same day as the day I was born.  It also made me feel really sad.  I can't imagine what it would be like to create something with someone and then have that person pass away.  It moved me fans.  Cray-cray.  But yeah, go check out Nine Types Artmusicmovie.  Also, this song that I'm going to post on the blog is fantastish.  I've been listening to this bands other albums a lot lately and what can I say.  I like it.  I recommend it.  Enjoy!



Is the Hangover 2 going to be funny?  I kept thinking they were in Tijuana but now I realize they are in Bangkok.  That's another awesome song!  One Night in Bangkok from the Chess soundtrack.  Someone please help me before I lose my mind completely.  It's fun to be a little nuts but I don't want to actually lose my mind!  

Tomorrow is Thank your teaching Allies day!  I want to say a hearty thank you to anyone who is not a teacher but knows a teacher, supports teachers, supporters kids, works with kids, supports schools, believes in public education.  You are appreciated and we couldn't do it without you.  Today my kiddos and I planted about 25 baby spider plants into Dixie cups that we painted.  I realized my students are in fact much smarter than I am.  I had them planting and then painting.  They taught ME it should be painting...letting it dry....and then planting.  My multitasking has reached incurable heights.And on that note...it's time for me to rest up.  A la prochaine!  

No comments:

Post a Comment