Monday, May 16, 2011

LIVE TO TELL

Update for the win!!  I realize I've stopped answering my blog prompts BUT I think now that I'm in the up swing of regular updates I can find my own life prompts to tantalize and entertain you.  That being said.  I celebrated my birthday on Saturday.  And I learned something, Saturday Birthdays are the best!!  I'll have to wait 6 maybe 7 years until it happens again.  By that time...who knows if I'll even remember writing this blog post.  Maybe in six/seven years it will be a delightful surprise as it was this past weekend.  The main reason I like having a saturday birthday is that I get to chillax.  No rush.  And I pretty much could do whatever I wanted.  Really that means. NO WORK!!  Inappropriate punctuation.  It's. the future; friends.

I made a comment a few weeks ago to my mom.  Saying something dumb like, "I can't believe I lasted this long".  This caused her to call me several days later and ask me what I meant by that comment.  I wanted to be like DUH MOM.  I thought I might not make it.  I'm still not convinced.  But I tell you what blogosphere.  I love every moment I've got.  Even the crazy ones.  Or the dark ones.  Or the annoying ones.

On my birthday I went to see the new Werner Herzog movie, Cave of Forgotten Dreams, about the Chavet cave where they found cave paintings from 30,000 years ago or some.  It was a thinking piece and gave me several points to ponder on my day of birth.  What persists beyond on humanity?  I'm not even sure that question makes sense.  But I think the answer is:  several things.  Onwards and upwards....more to tell later.

A la prochaine!  

No comments:

Post a Comment