Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mind grapes

I'm trying to become unstuck blogosphere.  In the Winter months I tend to dig my heels in and settle in.  Once I get to the end of February I start to get a little restless and by mid April I'm in full swing of Spring fertile green awesomeness.  Something about this year is a little different.  I don't know if it's having my Spring Break turned around or the grueling pace of the school year.  But here I find myself on May 1st.  MayDay!  And holy crap it's half-way through Spring.  Today was gorgeous, and except for the fact that my allergies were kicking.  I did all sorts of warm weather things, walk casually through the Farmer's Market, go get cheap gas in the next town.  I even bought a Spring dress.  I'm wearing it to a Kentucky Derby party next weekend, in case you were wondering, fans.  Later on I made a delicious lemon curd pie!  It's a little runny but it tasted really great.  And I had an awesome pie helper who told me I was a hero for making such a good pie.  Tomorrow I start a Walking contest with my school.  My team, the Weary Wolves, are trying to take it by storm.

So yeah, at some point yesterday I remembered I hadn't updated my blog.  Even though every time I think about updating I think...Didn't I just do that?  From now on I only write my thoughts' thoughts in Italics.  Cause really, when you think about it this whole thing is a type of inner monologue.  So, the italics indicates inner inner monologue.  Tangent over.  I was going to update my blog tonight, which I am doing, write an IEP and catch up on other work related things.  Then, I found out the media was announcing that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.  And now, now I've got a lot on my mind grapes.  I don't know what to think and I'm not really prepared to write about it here.  But, I'm slightly hesitant.  Not as paranoid as my sister but unwilling to whole heartedly believe anything is true.  The deepness is killing me.

Segue to today's question:  What is/was your favorite subject in school? It's hard for me to say but my favorite class in high school was Humanities which was an interdisciplinary class that only Seniors could take.  It was the art, history, english, music mega combo.  But yeah, all those subjects were my favorite and I always loved music.  In fact, I'm going to post some more music on this.  I fell in love with this song a couple months ago.  Then I heard it on the radio two mornings ago.  I think the album is being released soon and yay!  It feels right tonight blogosphere.   

A la prochaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment