Thursday, March 11, 2010

A little history

Hello Blogosphere!! I'm loading my old entries for my new fans. My newest entry will be posted today. For now, read, reread, live, relive the fast paced dating action that has taken place so far!

Hello blogosphere! I know I was given a small introduction in the Thanksgiving entry but allow me to REintroduce myself....My name is KT and I will be commandeering LBE every so often to discuss the complex world of online dating!! The original plan was 30 dates in 30 days. Then it morphed into "30 dates...finding a kiss for new years eve". Basically I had a lot of fun making up names for my imagined blog and finally my dear friend Natalie allowed me to share her space. No worries though, she runs the show. I am merely here to comment upon the one thing she can't right now...the post college single life; more specifically online dating. And there you have it, the perfect blog for writing about using online dating to set up 30 different dates: Life Belongs to the Energetic!

Date One: SUCCESS.



We met at a train stop and did the initial awkward handshake or hug which always becomes this morphed hug handshake and private space feels invaded. Ate some falalfel which meant NO KISSING for KT. Ok, I'm jumping ahead. The conversation over dinner was nice, we had a lot in common, we're both college grads, working at schools, career driven all that boring stuff. Also, we're both the oldest in our families so we kvetched about having to be responsible. He shared with me that he's a very private person so I'll have to keep personal details to a minimum. He gave me a nighttime tour of the Berekeley campus which I'd never stepped foot on before. It's a huge place with lots of large buildings it was dark so the perfect time for some discreet shoulder rubbing and hand holding. Quite a polite young man! But these interactions are ALWAYS tinged with akward-ness. Like trying to rub my shoulder that already has my gigantic purse on it. When your hand ends up tangled in my purse straps I just think you're trying to rob me. Not show your affection. And back to my previous comment don't go out for super garlicky food and expect a hot make out afterwards. But those are all manageable cons for the most part it was great conversation, good company and so.....

There will be a date 2! But I need comments people. Does two dates with the same person count towards the 30? I'll let you, the reader, decide.

Of course, I thought that my online dating blog would be chock full of ridiculous stories. And don't worry there will be more dates to come but for now I leave with an example of someone I'm not going to date:

VetLivinginthePark: i long for the taste of a woman. i long feel and hear a womans orgasm on my fingers and tongue. contact me back if your interested. hope to hear from ya soon.

On that note...let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment