Friday, October 8, 2010

Furlough or not to...lough

Here in the California the economy is not good.  Maybe you've heard about it.  Though I'm starting to think nobody knows about anything.  Including myself.  So maybe you don't.  But as a result of the state having almost no money...this year they made teachers take 3 furlough days...well maybe that's just in my school district as a way to save money.  I think so.  Hello internet obviously I know nothing!

  I have the day off.  That's all I'm trying to say.  And I'm not getting paid for it.  I got it in my head that since I'm not making any money today then I shouldn't spend any.  Unfortunately as with most rules I make for myself I broke it.  That paragraph has a lot of I's.



It's the 6th week of school and things are finally starting to feel normal again.  Each day it gets harder and harder to get out of bed on time and I find the students less annoying and the faculty more funny than anything else.  Being over it has never felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment